A good turnout

Ty and Les

Ray and Sandy

Don and Lynn

This one's for Roger, we know how he likes the food pics:eek:

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
Sorry I couldn't make it y'all, docotr's appointment in G'ville. The "personal" picture for me looks like my regular order but lacks the pancakes. BTW, I usually ride on over to the Front Porch for dessert afterwards. Oh, OBT, told ya so.

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Great pictures as usual Tom. I got to meet a lot of folks I haven't met before and hope to see them again.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
You guys are making me jealous now. Im sitting here waiting to get my gallbladder out tomorrow at 7am.:eek:4: The good thing when I get down south I should be able to eat up storm :thumbup: and try to keep up to you guys.?? Great pictures as usual Tom. :congrats:

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
looks like a good turn out! Sorry I had to miss it! Good to see Ty made it!

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
I wish I could have made it but a person in my bussiness has to take it has it comes especially in this "Obamanation" economy.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Boy... you guys need some of us good looking Canucks down there to put some life back into the group. hehehe! Just jealous I guess. As always great pics OBT.

·
Registered
507 Posts
What a great ride and great food with some great folks. Really enjoyed it. Thanks for posting the pictures Tom as always a great job. Backlash sorry you couldnt make this one,but will catch you on the next round.

·
Florida Moderator
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Boy... you guys need some of us good looking Canucks down there to put some life back into the group. hehehe! Just jealous I guess. As always great pics OBT.
Hey Hal, the only good looking Canuck I've seen is Jane:lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts