GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This 2018 OEM heated seat was used for less than 8K miles on a 2018 DCT Tour model. It has the WingSoft driver modification ($299) and the OEM Honda driver backrest ($285). The passenger backrest is not included. No rips or tears, there is a discolored spot on the drivers seat that can be seen in the pictures. Asking only $500 with free shipping to the lower 48 states. Located in San Antonio TX.
image.jpg image.jpg

·
Registered
169 Posts
What is a ‘WingSoft driver modification’ please and what does it do? Can the driver back rest be taken on and off without having to take the seat off? Any idea what caused the discolored spot? Last, does it work as a heated seat for driver and passenger still?
Thank you

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What is a ‘WingSoft driver modification’ please and what does it do? Can the driver back rest be taken on and off without having to take the seat off? Any idea what caused the discolored spot? Last, does it work as a heated seat for driver and passenger still?
Thank you
Sorry for the slow answer. I think the YOUTUBE video mentioned above will answer all your questions about the WingSoft driver modification. As for your other questions, the driver backrest may be removable without removing the seat, but i haven’t tried to do it and it isn’t necessarily designed to do so. The spot is only visible from certain angles and I’m not sure what caused it. The heater works for both the driver and passenger just as it did before the modification.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts