GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
EDIT -- New address to send for decals (if using snail mail) effective end of July 2014.

Jerry Wells
127 Smee Rd.
Crossville, TN 38572

Price is the same (even though paypal fees went up). And thank you to all who have ordered previously.

Hello to everyone that has expressed an interest in the reflective DS and GL1800Riders.com decals
(previous post http://gl1800riders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=301759 )

Note: revised posting to this thread follows - as this thread was originally posted in 2011, and some changes have occurred.

The final logistics have been worked out, and production should be able to start at the end of the week once the new blade arrives.

EarnhardtSportsman (Eddie) has graciously made things a bit easier for guys like me that hate to write out a check and actually mail something. You may use PayPal to order your decals, and save yourself the cost of two stamps and envelopes. Of course you can still use regular mail if desired.

Unfortunately, due to the setup time and inherent expensive wastage incurred with changing the cutter assembly to make custom names, this won't be available. Just the DS and Gl1800Riders.com decals are available.

The cost for the DS decals is $8.00 ea., and the GL1800Riders.com is $3.50 each. The regular vinyl ones are also available from TJRanch at the standard cost of $5.00 each, please send a PM to TJRanch and let him know what is desired.

If paying by check, send a legal sized (wide) SASE (stamped self-addressed envelope) with your check to (or include an additional $0.75 to cover cost of stamp and envelope):

edited address:

Jerry Wells
127 Smee Rd.
Crossville, TN 38572

If paying by PayPal, add $1.26 (0.75 for postage & envelope, 0.51 for PayPal fees) ($2.51 for Canada addresses) to the total amount and send it to [email protected] .

Edit: Only one additional $1.26 is required per order, not per decal. While PayPal does charge a percentage based on the total order, it's not a $1.26 per decal. Keep it simple and I'll absorb the extra percentage. I'm not out to cheat anyone or get rich doing this.

Happy Holidays to all of you.

s/Jerry (ssncob)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,041 Posts

If paying by PayPal, add $0.75 to the total amount to cover his postage and envelope and send it as a "GIFT" to avoid surcharges to [email protected] .

Happy Holidays to all of you.

s/Jerry (ssncob)

Hello I would like to order three DS decals and I do live in Canada.

To be fare I will be paying more the .75cents for shipping. How much do you need to mail 3 to Canada? (V8L 5N6)

Rick

·
Registered
460 Posts
I have ordered 4 darkside decals and 3 gl1800 decals. (PM sent to EarnhardtSPortsman). Let me know if there are any questions.
Thanks, Ed

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
This is a LIMITED NUMBER of decals so do NOT wait to long to order...

·
Registered
257 Posts
Regarding Reflective Decals

I sent $43.50 for (6) six Reflective Decals plus $1.50 for Postage

Regards & Thanks,

Ron

PS You should have my Address as I ordered several plain decals couple of weeks ago

Also sent a PM

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
All orders have been received and logged in as they came in. Think I got the flu yesterday. Vinyl came in today. Just as soon as I feel better I am going to try and start cutting and get them sent out.
Thanks,
Eddie

·
Registered
204 Posts
Ordered one reflective DS decal via paypal.
Thank you for this service!

1 - 20 of 139 Posts