GL1800Riders Forums banner

81 - 100 of 139 Posts

·
Special Administrator "Internal Affairs" To Facili
6,784 Posts
Is the below still all valid .. and how do I get my number ??

The cost for the DS decals is $7.00 ea., and the GL1800's is $2.00 each. The regular vinyl ones are also available at the standard cost of $5.00 each, please let him know what is desired.

If paying by check, send a legal sized (wide) SASE (stamped self-addressed envelope) with your check to:

Eddie Hendry
755 Ole Hwy 15 Lot 70
West Monroe,La. 71291

If paying by PayPal, add $0.75 to the total amount to cover his postage and envelope and send it as a "GIFT" to avoid surcharges to [email protected] .

PM Murgie for a Darkside number

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
I would like to see them available again as well. I need to replace my helmet and would like another one to go on the back.

·
Registered
8,519 Posts

·
Registered
8,519 Posts
I would like to see them available again as well. I need to replace my helmet and would like another one to go on the back.
Oscar, whatcha gonna do with your old helmet???

You could always use a Saws-All and cut around it and super-glue it to your new one.... or not!
:eek:4::wrong:

:shrug:
thecruiser

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
Update on quantity available

Got sent a pm asking about number of decals that are still available. As of 3-15-14, there are 35 reflective GL1800Riders.com left, and 31 reflective Vaders.

If interested in one, ordering info on post #1. Non-reflective black and silver avaailable from TJRanch, send him a pm if interested.

Happy riding one and all.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Got sent a pm asking about number of decals that are still available. As of 3-15-14, there are 35 reflective GL1800Riders.com left, and 31 reflective Vaders.

If interested in one, ordering info on post #1. Non-reflective black and silver avaailable from TJRanch, send him a pm if interested.

Happy riding one and all.
I would like to order the reflective Vader decal. Still available? $9.26 and send to [email protected]?

·
Banned
2,290 Posts
I would like to order the reflective Vader decal. Still available? $9.26 and send to [email protected]?
Me too along with the other decal also???

I figure I will need the vader decal to gain access to Rails deathstar ranch

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
I would like to order 2 black reflective Vader decals if they are still available. Thanks!!

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
Yes, still have some available - not a lot but some. yes to cost and where to send.

Me too along with the other decal also???

I figure I will need the vader decal to gain access to Rails deathstar ranch
Yep, you will need at least one. See post #1 for ordering info.

I would like to order 2 black reflective Vader decals if they are still available. Thanks!!

Yep, see post one.

And to all - thank you for the interest.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Making a payment right now.
Yes, still have some available - not a lot but some. yes to cost and where to send.

Yep, you will need at least one. See post #1 for ordering info.

Yep, see post one.

And to all - thank you for the interest.

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
Mark and Oscar, your decals are in tomorrow's post.

For info to all - I thank you for your interest in the DS decals - and want to let you know I have 9 left as of 4-17-14 (that's 17 April 2014 for some of ya's :tongue:)

I do not know when I'll be getting more - I guess I'll have to ply my supplier with some cold beer this time... :twisted:

·
Registered
46 Posts

For info to all - I thank you for your interest in the DS decals - and want to let you know I have 9 left as of 4-17-14 (that's 17 April 2014 for some of ya's :tongue:)

I do not know when I'll be getting more - I guess I'll have to ply my supplier with some cold beer this time... :twisted:
Thank you!

·
Registered
2,818 Posts

Thank you!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
Basher, I think I'm down to 4 or so, I'll set two aside for you.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Please PM the address and I'll get a check in the mail. Thanks COB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
2,290 Posts
Did you get my paypal money

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #100
81 - 100 of 139 Posts