101 - 120 of 139 Posts

·
Banned
2,290 Posts

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
Thank you Sir. That means I should be able to cross into RAILS land of the deathstar without mishap
Perhaps - but you still "won't be loved". har har But since you will hauling his toy - I'm sure for at least a short time you will be... :twisted:

Still think it's a great thing you're doing for him. :thumbup:

·
Banned
2,290 Posts
Perhaps - but you still "won't be loved". har har But since you will hauling his toy - I'm sure for at least a short time you will be... :twisted:

Still think it's a great thing you're doing for him. :thumbup:
I have seen him do much more for folks on here,, figured he deserves it.. Plus a member in franklin ohio is asking me to try and tow a KZ440 to Johnstown Pa for him after I drop rails toy off,,, still thinking about it it is a wee bit heavier

·
Registered
158 Posts
Check is in the mail

Heading to the mailbox now. Sending an extra couple of dollars for the return postage and envelope. Thanks Jerry.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Ordering decals

:bow::bow::bow: Very much appreciate your efforts to provide these. I am ordering two of the DS decals and one GL1800rider.com decal Looks like a total of 20.76. I am sending my $$$ by paypal. I'll provide the address to send them to in the paypal notes. Again many thanks for doing this!!!

·
Registered
115 Posts
After wearing out my $300 mt in a few months.. I'm going over to the dark side. According to my calculations, you should have one or 2 left. ??
I'll send you a paypal tonight for one of them. I'll leave one of them for someone else.

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
After wearing out my $300 mt in a few months.. I'm going over to the dark side. According to my calculations, you should have one or 2 left. ??
I'll send you a paypal tonight for one of them. I'll leave one of them for someone else.
Thank you for your interest. After considerable pleading and the promise of COLD beer next time, my inventory of decals has been replenished.

Welcome to the Darkside - and get ready for miles of smiles... (and increased safety, comfort, traction, tire life, money in wallet (which will get spent on fuel), passenger comfort, and a slight learning curve).

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
Paypal sent for the following.

4 DS reflective stickers. 2 - white and 2 - black.

Thank you.
Krat - PM sent.

Any left???
Yes to the question of "any left". My stock has been replenished.

Regarding the 2 white and 2 black - the reflective come in one color - black. When light hits them it is reflected back as white. I know this sounds strange, but it's a neat type of 3M reflective material that is black under normal light, but when you shine a light (or headlight) at it - it appears to be white (like a traffic speed sign) See the pictures at the beginning of this thread.

If you want a non-reflective black vinyl decal, or a shiny silver-foil type one, then contact TJRanch as he carries that style.

And to all, Welcome to the Darkside - miles of smiles.

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #111
New Address

-- New address to send for decals (if using snail mail) effective end of July 2014.

Jerry Wells
127 Smee Rd.
Crossville, TN 38572

Price is the same (even though paypal fees went up). And thank you to all who have ordered previously.

·
Registered
27 Posts
darkside decal please

I have a burnt orange gl 1800 and would like the black reflective darksiderror emblem please. Please pm me payment info. Thanks

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #113
PM sent.

For info for others contemplating the DS decals - ordering info is in post #1. Again - these are for the reflective ones (black in normal light, white under reflected light). If you're just wanting a plain black decal, or a silvery-type one, then contact TjRanch here on the forum.

As an aside note for those with black helmets - the reflective decals are pretty neat to use. You sorta see them during the daytime (stealth mode) but they light up nice at night for safety (and works for those states that require a reflective decal on the helmet).

gw ds day hlmt.jpg wing DS w-flash.jpg

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #115
You have like what - two months of riding up there?? :tongue: Decals sent and welcome to the Darkside. Enjoy many miles of smiles.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Be nice I still get 10000 and 30000 miles a year depending on how much work gets in the way :lol:

·
Registered
657 Posts
there here there here let the bells ring out and the banners fly:thumbup::excited::yes::yes:

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #118
there here there here let the bells ring out and the banners fly:thumbup::excited::yes::yes:
And in about 6 months it might be warm enough to put them on :tongue::twisted::tongue:

Glad they arrived - welcome to miles of smiles. :thumbup:

·
Registered
184 Posts
PM sent >> PAYPAL sent for 2 reflective DARKSIDE decals......... thanks.

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #120
Thank you for your interest, decals going out in today's post.

101 - 120 of 139 Posts