GL1800Riders Forums banner

121 - 139 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
would like to get a Darkside black reflective decal are they still available?
thanks , still doing the PayPal thing

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
would like to get a Darkside black reflective decal are they still available?
thanks , still doing the PayPal thing
Yes sir they still are, ordering info on the first post of the thread. And thank you for your interest, and welcome to miles of smiles. :)

·
Registered
204 Posts
Ordered one, paypal sent. Thank you.

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #124
Decal going out in today's post. Thank you for your interest, and welcome to miles of smiles. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
PayPal sent ..thanks much

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Got my stickers today Jerry, sweet! Thanks much

·
Registered
200 Posts
Sending Paypal for 2 DS stickers.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Ordering 2 DS decals. Is black the only color? Would like to have white if availabe but if its any color you want as long as its black, , , i'll take black.
Sending paypal now to email in 1st post.

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #130
To everyone - thank you for your continued interest in the Darkside Decals. And as a reminder, I also have reflective gl1800riders.com decals.

To help clear up some confusion - the ones I have are black reflective material - in normal light they are black, when they have a light shined on them they reflect back as a white decal (like a street sign). Pictures are in post # 1 and 113 of this thread.

TJRanch has non-reflective black ones available, and a shiny silver-foil type. If those are more to your liking - send him a PM for his address to send a pre-stamped envelope to and the current pricing.

As an aside note for those with black helmets - the reflective decals are pretty neat to use. You sorta see them during the daytime (stealth mode) but they light up nice at night for safety (and works for those states that require a reflective decal on the helmet).

·
Registered
8,519 Posts
Glad these are still available, Jerry. I have one on the back of my helmet.

I also have the protection of Garth Vader (note that "Darth" Vader in the BIG GUY,... this is the lil' guy) while on my vacation Rides. The farse is with me.

20150509_083508.jpg

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #132
For those with the darker bikes - the reflective may or may not be what you want to use. Some like the slightly stealthy look that illuminates at night, others want one that shows all the time. TJRanch has a silvery-foil type that is available - pm him for info. But here is what it looks like on a red bike.

The first picture is in normal light - it's usually a solid black but the pic was taken in the garage so getting some reflected sunlight which lightened the decal a bit due to its reflectivity.

The second pic is what it looks like with a light shined on it. Post #130 above shows what the decal looks like on a black surface, both normal lighting and illuminated.

PA193477.jpg

PA193476.jpg

·
Registered
102 Posts
darkside decal

sent order by papal for two darkside decals. check pm for more details. please acknowledge reciept. thanks. cant seem to figure out the PM. any questions call me. Jimmie 205-356-3321...DS#761

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #134
Got the PayPal, decals going out in today's post. And welcome to the DarkSide.

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #135
EDIT -- New address to send for decals (if using snail mail) effective end of July 2014.

Jerry Wells
127 Smee Rd.
Crossville, TN 38572

Price is the same (even though paypal fees went up). And thank you to all who have ordered previously.

Hello to everyone that has expressed an interest in the reflective DS and GL1800Riders.com decals
(previous post http://gl1800riders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=301759 )

Note: revised posting to this thread follows - as this thread was originally posted in 2011, and some changes have occurred.

The final logistics have been worked out, and production should be able to start at the end of the week once the new blade arrives.

EarnhardtSportsman (Eddie) has graciously made things a bit easier for guys like me that hate to write out a check and actually mail something. You may use PayPal to order your decals, and save yourself the cost of two stamps and envelopes. Of course you can still use regular mail if desired.

Unfortunately, due to the setup time and inherent expensive wastage incurred with changing the cutter assembly to make custom names, this won't be available. Just the DS and Gl1800Riders.com decals are available.

The cost for the DS decals is $8.00 ea., and the GL1800Riders.com is $3.50 each. The regular vinyl ones are also available from TJRanch at the standard cost of $5.00 each, please send a PM to TJRanch and let him know what is desired.

If paying by check, send a legal sized (wide) SASE (stamped self-addressed envelope) with your check to (or include an additional $0.75 to cover cost of stamp and envelope):

edited address:

Jerry Wells
127 Smee Rd.
Crossville, TN 38572

If paying by PayPal, add $1.26 (0.75 for postage & envelope, 0.51 for PayPal fees) ($2.51 for Canada addresses) to the total amount and send it to [email protected] .

Edit: Only one additional $1.26 is required per order, not per decal. While PayPal does charge a percentage based on the total order, it's not a $1.26 per decal. Keep it simple and I'll absorb the extra percentage. I'm not out to cheat anyone or get rich doing this.

Happy Holidays to all of you.

s/Jerry (ssncob)
Got a request about these decals, if they were still available. Yes, I still have a few available, and no change on the price. Same ordering as before. S/Jerry

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #137

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
I would like to purchase the Gl1800Riders.com sticker. Are they still available? Thanks

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #139
I would like to purchase the Gl1800Riders.com sticker. Are they still available? Thanks
Yes, still have a few available. Ordering info at the beginning of this thread. Welcome to the Darkside. 👍🏼

121 - 139 of 139 Posts