GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many applications will a bottle of Rejex give you.
Understand there is a 12oz and a 16oz bottle.

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
I just put it on my 02 Trike, and put it on thick. With what I used out of the 16Oz bottle that I have it will take me a good 4 years to use up even if it doesn't last near as long as it is supposed to. You would have to weigh it new, and after each application to really make a good determination on this question, If I decide to use it on the truck and van it will last for even longer. I washed my 02 van this summer, that was the second time from new that it has been washed, the truck just gets hit with the hose.

On Rejex: I got home at about 9:30 last night and when I got in the garage I saw that all the bugs that I had been ridding through around the lake area had just grazed off the windshield and only a few had made a mess. On the cowling and front finder and Trike Wings ( the biggest bug catcher) there were only a few remains. I took a Micro cloth and lightly wiped the front down and the remains were gone without any pressure at all. I wished I had known about it when I had my 182, it would have saved me many hours of waxing and cleaning then.
Good Stuff :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

·
Registered
59 Posts
I got the 16oz bottle and did my Wing and my wifes ST, there's enough left that I don't think I will be buying more any time soon.

Jim

·
Registered
181 Posts
I have a 16oz bottle , I did the wing, my acura rsx and my wife vibe and still have a half a bottle left. I put in on over 2 months ago and I can still feel the wax on the car - Good stuff, I recommend it highly. the Best I ever used

1 - 4 of 4 Posts