GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He just emailed me and told me his Evil Elf is over Iraq. Maybe we better have IBMike look her up. Keep her in your thoughts and prayers. He is doing fine other than that, and just not doing the web thing lately. Joy

"Big News here....the Evil Elf is in Kuwait....then eventually
continuing on to a base 40mi N. of Baghdad. May be gone
upwards of a year...bad ****, huh! It gets worse. She will be
driving a Convoy for the Army. When it rains it pours"

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
Thanks Yellowwing1

He always gave us good advice. He is really missed on this board. We will keep both of them in our prayers.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks I'm sure he'll appreciate it. Joy

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Tell Soc he & EE will be in my thoughts.

Been too long since they were around...

Thanks for the info!!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Thanks for the update Joy. I never met him, but had several e-mail conversations with him. His wit and sense of humor crack me up. Tell him he's missed on the board and that he and Evil Elf are thought about a lot.

·
Registered
619 Posts
I talk with Soc once or twice a week. I really miss his sense of humor and WIT! Can't get him to come back to the board...but..he knows people enjoyed his humor! We do wish EE and the rest of the soldiers a safe journey and a quick return! maybe we can SHAME Soc into coming back...lol :roll:

bruce aka "the blue trawler"

:blw1:

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
blue trawler said:
I really miss his sense of humor and WIT! Can't get him to come back to the board...but..he knows people enjoyed his humor!
bruce aka "the blue trawler"

:blw1"
Amen!
I enjoyed his posts!

COME BACK SOC!! :D

·
Registered
213 Posts
Yes, I have been on this forum long enough to remember good 'ol Soc. His black beauty was one of the bikes featured on my GL1800 calendar last year.

Come on back, Soc!

·
Registered
619 Posts
Just got a note from Soc, and he does not have a Rune but does have a O3 harley springer and his 02 Wing both Black!
Trying to get him back on the board.......

bruce aka 'the blue trawler"

:blw1:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hmmm

My thought is to let the Evil Elf loose on Iraq and if her name means anything then all our boys will be home real soon! LOL!
I sure wish Socrates would come back, I miss his humor also!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts