GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say THANK YOUfor all that you have done to keep Beverly company and keeping us posted. This will take a long time for Beverly to recover but with all our prayers i predict a speedy recovery and will be sitting up and talking within a month. I will even predict she will be mobile within 3 months or sooner

·
Registered
8,095 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
What Slowpoke Said:thumbup:

·
Registered
569 Posts
Just wanted to say THANK YOUfor all that you have done to keep Beverly company and keeping us posted. This will take a long time for Beverly to recover but with all our prayers i predict a speedy recovery and will be sitting up and talking within a month. I will even predict she will be mobile within 3 months or sooner
Me too

·
Registered
608 Posts
Thanks for the vote of confidence folks. Just trying to keep everyone up to date on a really nice, uh, I mean Dangerous Old, lady biker.

Jeff

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Keep the updates coming...we're all praying for her!!!:thumbup:

Mark & EL

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
Thanks Skeeter!

When the dust has settled please provide an address / room for the hospital. I have a pink flamingo to send.

Now hows about EVERYONE on the GL1800Riders forum send Bev a pink flamingo along with a get-well card! Can you imagine her whole room packed to the beaks with pink flamingos? Just too cool!

:yes1:

·
Registered
7,916 Posts
Yes, a Big Thanks from CA and more prayers and well wished going out to Bev.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts