GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a dealer and/or business they recommend for renting bikes (Harley, Goldwing, etc.)? I'm in the area (Minneapolis) for the next month and would be great to rent a bike over the weekend, but looking for a recommendation.

I know it won't be cheap, but can't hurt to look around.

·
Banned
939 Posts
Eagle Rider has a Mpls location. I have used them several times. Only one bad experience as my reserved Wing was not available due to a mechanical issue. So off I went on an Ultra.

Bring your own gear though their gear is lacking to say the least.

They often have one way and seasonal discounts.

A great ride would be up to the North Shore of Lake Superior. Lots of cool lodges.

Very fun long weekend from Mpls.

·
Registered
131 Posts
About 30 miles south on I-35 Is Faribault Harley. They have 11 bikes available. We went to rent one a few weeks ago, but they were all rented and out to Sturgis. They then offered me a 2008 Electra Glide Ultra Classic to use for the weekend. Didn't take them up on the offer, but very nice people.

·
Love The DCT
12,153 Posts
Anyone have a dealer and/or business they recommend for renting bikes (Harley, Goldwing, etc.)? I'm in the area (Minneapolis) for the next month and would be great to rent a bike over the weekend, but looking for a recommendation.

I know it won't be cheap, but can't hurt to look around.
You can rent an HD from this dealership. :doorag:

http://www.zylstrahd.com/rentals.asp?id=ER

·
Registered
1,422 Posts

·
Banned
1,247 Posts
great part of the country to rent bikes. ask me how i know

1 - 6 of 6 Posts