GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
...the judge could allow testimony about his 12 speeding tickets over a five-year period in the 1990s and three accidents on his record.

One incident that will be allowed is a reported close-call at the same intersection a year ago. Jennifer Walters said that on December 29, 2002, Janklow nearly hit her pickup when he ran a stop sign there. She said she didn't press charges because Janklow was governor at the time.
He probably wonders why people keep picking on him! :roll:

·
Registered
979 Posts
Jail time

Hope he does some jail time but I doubt it seeing how he has such an excellent driving record, not. If I recall he was doing 71 MPH in a 55 and ran a stop sign to boot. Its about time some of our public servants were held responsible for there actions just like the average Joe. He has had many problems with driving in the past,just wondering why he is still driving? :cry:

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
Fortunately...

...most are not as continually reckless as the good Senator. :cop2: If all drivers were like him none of us would be able to ride. I'd sure like to be on his jury -- would get a chance to use my persuasive skills!!!! He should have seen more of these many years ago, and when he did, they should not have let him off so easy! :cop2: :cop2: :cop2: :cop2:

·
Registered
810 Posts
Possible Seizure

The news today said that this guy might have had diabetic type seizure.

Odd how after all this time this seems to be coming out now don't you think. It has to make me wonder about the conveniece of it all?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts