GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know if I just can get a supplement for My manual I have the manual for 2004 and would just like the supplemant for 2006, Thanks

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
New manual is for the 06, and has a lot of 05 stuff in it.

Looking for OEM CD, OEM paper, cycmers, or which manual?

·
Registered
13 Posts
IR Harry said:
New manual is for the 06, and has a lot of 05 stuff in it.

Looking for OEM CD, OEM paper, cycmers, or which manual?
cam you get a manual on CD

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Harry yes there all about same but the wiring is a lot different on the 6, yes I'm looking for paper, I just never knew if they sold a new year supplement of if ya just had to get an all new I only get the honda version's, ...........Gene, yes it can be had on cd, pretty nice I have that also, got it off e-bay really cheap

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
tech dude, do You have the 06 sounds like you have seen one, is it in a big 7 ring binder book as the older one was , and does it have the wiring troubleshooting manual also? Thanks much

·
GL1800 Doctor
20,473 Posts
Sorry, I haven't seen or own the paper versions. I have only seen info included in the 06 CD version. I do know you get everything with the CD, service manual, latest owners manual, schematics, and parts list. I have the 01 thru 05 on CD and love it. I copied the files to my hard drive so lookup is fast and easy and I just print off the pages I need when time to do something. :D

·
Registered
52 Posts
06 Manual

Not Tech Dude but I have a 06 Manual and it is in the BIG 7 ring binder and it does have the Electrical Troubleshooting manual, also BIG (I put it in a seperate Binder)

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
techdude ans speck thanks much, things worked out well, I swapped with a guy that bought the 06 by mistake and needs the one I have 01-04 so were just gonna swap, yeah spaeck I know mine is really big 7 ring about 9lbs. to ship, thanks again guys I appreciate it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts