GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Crazy Northerner
8,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a post saying that there was a ride in October somewhere around Sedona that was goind to be the replacement for Rockies Gold. I tried a search but couldn't find it. It there a link to a website for this gathering?
I need to make plans if it is going to happen.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,663 Posts
I have been waiting to see something on Sedona Gold also!!!!:popcorn:
:thumbup::excited:

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
I saw a post saying that there was a ride in October somewhere around Sedona that was goind to be the replacement for Rockies Gold. I tried a search but couldn't find it. It there a link to a website for this gathering?
I need to make plans if it is going to happen.

Thanks

I'm watching for it as well.I believe it's still in the planning stages.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Hello all. I am the one that was planning The Red Rock Ride in Sedona. In the last three months I have been completly out of touch with the world because of work and selling our empty nest house. I am real sorry for not getting things posted yet but Pinky and I are finally settling into to our new house and life is returning to normal.

I would still like to host this event if you all still want to come. I will get a post together real soon and let everyone know whats going on.

Sorry for the delays.

Kevin,
Jetdr.

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
<...>I would still like to host this event if you all still want to come. I will get a post together real soon and let everyone know whats going on.
Seems like your priorities are in the right order...

We may wish to consider some time in Beatty in Feb. to discuss with the others in the AZ contingent that'll be there; I'd be willing to bet there'll be a goodly number of us there. I'm sure some of the Calif and Nevada gang that'll be there will be able to assist as well.

I know my calendar is clear already for that time, just for this trip - I think it'd be a blast!!

·
Crazy Northerner
8,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm in depending on the date. I have never been to Arizona on a bike. I think a few from the midwest will be there. How about a firm date to start with. I can start to make plans with that.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Hi Kevin,

We are terribly sorry but Janet and I wont be able to make it over for your ride.

We in the process of getting our permanent residence in New Zealand and until that comes through we pretty much stuck here.

However we will be thinking of you guys and ladies having lots of fun.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Kevin,

See my post on your RR Sedona Ride post.

Plans are a changing....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts