GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As of midnight I will be "Officially Retired" from the Army after 34 years!

·
Registered
309 Posts
jbales said:
As of midnight I will be "Officially Retired" from the Army after 34 years!
Wow... congratulations on your new life and thanks for doing what you did in the old one. /o

·
Registered
373 Posts
Please allow me to be among the first (on the board) to wish you congratulations and thank you for 34 years of service to our great country.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Wow! What an accomplishment. Congratulations and many, many thanks for your service to our country

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Congratulations :!: :!: :!: :!:

You have earned your right to play as long as the good Lord is willing.

I also want to say thank you for your service that you gave your country.

Ross

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
8)

Congrats on joinin' the "out crowd", first thing to remember is barber visits are optional and a beard is a must if the "new, real job" allows. :wink:
I guess after 34 though another job would end up as a greeter as Wally World or somethin' about that stressful. :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Congratulations and a big thank you for your service :clap2:

·
Registered
687 Posts
retire

Congratulations, as of midnight tonight it will make 6 months since I retired from the Army :lol: , and the best 6 months of my life HOOAH!!!! Enjoy and don't sweat it, you can adjust believe me.

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
John,

Good on you.

I retired in '86. I have never had it so easy since then. Retireing brings on a whole new set of responsibilities.

Good Luck and have fun!

Bulldog

·
Registered
906 Posts
Congrats on retirement. Thank you for keeping us safe. Hope you have many good years of play time ahead.

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
Congrats and Thank You for your service to this great country. May you have an easy transisition to being a "civi" again. Enjoy and relax you deserve it

·
Registered
270 Posts
retired

John,

Congradulations on your service and on your retirement.

I retired in 03'.

Now you will find that there is so much, that needs to be done, you just don't have the time to do it.

Best wishes in the New Year and take care in Naptown, my home growing up.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Congratulations and thanks for your service. You can now help us defend the highways with your Gold Wing by riding safe. :lol:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts