GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a great ride today through SE Indiana twisties and some unidentified back roads...

10 bikes today including mine (Murgies former 2003)

Feelin' good!

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Me too guys... but ohiowinger - you went from white to red... murgie - that Wing loves the twisties!

Since I started riding back in 1954 - I have NEVER owned a
RED bike. It has always been Blue, Black, White until now. I am finally getting used to it though. :thumbup:

·
Registered
8,544 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Red is the fastest color known to all of mankind.

:agree: What he said...! Must be gettin' plenty of oxygen to the 'ol brain as now you're making wise color choices. Must have been something wrong with that Florida air...

Glad to see you're out and ridin' RR. Knew you would make it back. :thumbup:

·
Registered
8,544 Posts

·
Registered
8,544 Posts
Sorry wearing the wrong glasses LOL

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk
Maybe you need you ROSE colored glasses Wayne. LOL
thecruiser

·
Special Administrator "Internal Affairs" To Facili
6,944 Posts
:agree: What he said...! Must be gettin' plenty of oxygen to the 'ol brain as now you're making wise color choices. Must have been something wrong with that Florida air...

Glad to see you're out and ridin' RR. Knew you would make it back. :thumbup:
Larry red bike?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

It is just that he wish he had one of those superior red bikes. :lol: I'm back from vacation and ready to do what I do best..........AGITATE! :lol:

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Retired and Riding gang - Weather does NOT look too promising for riding tomorrow! :cry: We will just have to see - hope it is dry as today was - only spotty!

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I rode yesterday but cut it short due to impending rain... rode some SW Ohio and SE Indiana - had lunch at a little place called Will's Grill in Greendale, IN.

Few more twisties and I called it quits.
:thumbup: Today, I just decided to go to breakfast with a few other riders and come home... which I just did! I invited the guy in the photo below to sign on to the GL1800 forum. His name is Jim... he is one of the Retired and Riding gang from SW Ohio.

·
Registered
8,544 Posts
I rode yesterday but cut it short due to impending rain... rode some SW Ohio and SE Indiana - had lunch at a little place called Will's Grill in Greendale, IN.

Few more twisties and I called it quits.
:thumbup: Today, I just decided to go to breakfast with a few other riders and come home... which I just did! I invited the guy in the photo below to sign on to the GL1800 forum. His name is Jim... he is one of the Retired and Riding gang from SW Ohio.

When he gets here, we'll WELCOME him to the club... Or CLUB HIM. I forget sometimes just how that goes. :coffee1:
thecruiser

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
When he gets here, we'll WELCOME him to the club... Or CLUB HIM. I forget sometimes just how that goes. :coffee1:
thecruiser
Larry - You better watch whatcha say...

Jim was a mean ole "Over the Road Trucker" in his time - he is short because he has been clubbed before and he don't like it!
:joke:

·
Registered
8,544 Posts
thecruiser
Larry - You better watch whatcha say...

Jim was a mean ole "Over the Road Trucker" in his time - he is short because he has been clubbed before and he don't like it!
:joke:

Oops... :roll:
If he's near you, bring him along with you to Madison this Sunday. If he's 'mean enough' he just might get an apology outta me. ;)
thecruiser

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Oops... :roll:
If he's near you, bring him along with you to Madison this Sunday. If he's 'mean enough' he just might get an apology outta me. ;)
thecruiser
I'll see what he says... but since it is a Sunday night - I (we) will be caging it... don't like the forest rats along US 50 and US 421...

BCNU Sunday!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts