GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In a couple of years when my wife can retire we are thinking of relocating to Wyoming and establish a home base. We hope to do full time RVing but want a place we can go back to when we want to get off the road. We are looking for land that we could put a double wide on and a RV pad. We would like something near Cheyenne since I am retired military. I would like to start now looking for the land, if anyone near Cheyenne area has any recommendation or suggestions where to look I would appreciate your input.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Wyoming Land

In a couple of years when my wife can retire we are thinking of relocating to Wyoming and establish a home base. We hope to do full time RVing but want a place we can go back to when we want to get off the road. We are looking for land that we could put a double wide on and a RV pad. We would like something near Cheyenne since I am retired military. I would like to start now looking for the land, if anyone near Cheyenne area has any recommendation or suggestions where to look I would appreciate your input.
Wyoming land may be cheap compared to a lot of places, Here is realtor that could fix you up, ( [email protected] )307-421-4620 his cell phone, We have a excellent VA here, also a lot of retired miltary with FE Warren AFB here, plus alot of nice riding with out getting run over, tell Bob, Barry sent you

·
Registered
863 Posts
too bad you're not looking for north caroilina. i happened to know where there is 10 acres heavily wooded, paved road frontage approximately 40 miles from fort brag army base.

·
Registered
728 Posts
in laws have some in douglas they are trying to sell 5 acres on a hill over looking the town and np river.

·
Registered
728 Posts
they might be interested in a trade as wy is very cold and windy from Jan - dec. lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts