GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congrads from calif!!
If anyone out there in the dragons world would be interested in setting it up I would be honored to toss in the first $25.00 bucks toward a plaque to be set in stone at the store crediting yellow wolf for this feat. Any others willing to contribute? I think any one that could accomplish such a feat deserves something with his name on it.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wingriderz.
I have to admit. That was a good one! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
111 Posts
How hard can it be to track him down? He's riding a bright yellow bike.
How much is the reward gonna be? I might take a crack at finding him.
:cop2:

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
yellow wolf said:
hahahahahahahahahhahaa
I would only contribute IF this is put at the bottom of whatever else is printed on the plaque. :wink:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Oh, I get it now, it was a reward FOR Yellow wolf, not a reward for catching Yellow wolf. :banghead:

YW, It was a great accomplishment!

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Thanks for the laugh, iWing!

David M.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Highjack allert///

Alltimes. Did you get my PM?

Sorry for the highjack,
Glenn

·
Licensed Tooth Torturer
4,701 Posts
Nice one, Greg.

Best chuckle I've had all day......haven't looked in the mirror yet.

Bob E.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Glenn (Buster Crabbe) Emailed u but guess you did not get it. Pm my email addy to you.

Great response from you guys on Yellow wolfs reward. Gave me a good chuckle on a bad night at work, and no I did not expect anyone to take it serious. Was not meant to be. Just my warp sense of humor.
My congrads was serious however.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Ah, the master of Photoshop strikes again!!!

:lol:

·
Hungry Member
5,045 Posts
If you ask George he will proudly reply that he looks like yellow wolf.

·
Registered
126 Posts
WOW Congratulations. I really really get a kick out of this and some of the people on this board. Yeah it is a great thing that he accomplished. 1000 miles in less than 24 hours. But as was stated in one of the other posts it is not recognizeable due to the fact the posted legal spped limit was not maintained at least for a percentage of the time. Big deal if you divide and you obtain a 7 mile an hour over the posted sped limit. Had he crossed the center line at that speed and killed himself. or a family of 3-4 trying to avoid hitting him, or killed your family would you be so quick to honor this person with a plaque. Here recently there have been a couple posts honoring people who have no regards for the law. A certain board memeber painting his name in graffiti on an underpass with alcohol in the seat of his bike. Now this. Im not chastizing anyone but lets give this a rest before he kills himself or someone gets killed trying to follow/keep up with him. Im in no way as talented to do what he did. But I would have far more respect for the man that did a 1000 miles point A to point B than I do a man that does a 1000 miles on the same stretch of road. JMHO...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts