GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Special Administrator "Internal Affairs" To Facili
6,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hondahawk was agitating me about calling a RTE at the Scioto Ribber while I was gone. So I'm calling one for 12-20-18 at 4:30 PM.... :grin2:
>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)

It was gooooood!!! Rick, sorry you couldn't make it on such short notice. :surprise: >:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)

Reactions: Hondahawk

·
Registered
628 Posts
Boomer, with 10 minutes more notice, I'd have been there. Instead, I did an RTE to Mom's in Franklin for her biscuits and gravy. Chose to ride the F150 since it was pouring rain.
I'll keep my eyes peeled for the next RTE at the famous Ribber...

Reactions: Boomer1832cc

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Based on the post time I see, it looks like Boomer posted this as he was finishing dessert?. Wish I could have made it buddy. Hope you enjoyed the ribeye.

Reactions: Boomer1832cc

·
Registered
628 Posts
Kampinguru, I noticed the timing also. Boomer had already finished and ridden home before he posted the invite. That is why his friends keep him close and his critics keep him closer. The operators of this board keep close tabs on him - they assigned one of their best "Administrators" to follow him closely (the Admins know of whom I speak......).
Have a Merry Christmas!! (you too Tom <:) )

Rick

·
IronMan
17,639 Posts
Here in florida we have "last minute charlie " sticky that dennis made ( wingwing) if you sign in anytime someone posts a rte on it you get notified !

·
6,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here I sit waiting on a table at the Scioto Ribber. That’s why I would rather come on a week day. Wow this is my second time this week at the Ribber. :smile2: oh yea, I forgot to mention that I was at Capricorn Inn twice this week too!

Attachments

Reactions: vettesherps

·
Crazy Northerner
8,628 Posts
Here I sit waiting on a table at the Scioto Ribber. That’s why I would rather come on a week day. Wow this is my second time this week at the Ribber. :smile2: oh yea, I forgot to mention that I was at Capricorn Inn twice this week too!
Just looking I am sure.

·
Registered
628 Posts
George, you know Boomer, he probably ordered oatmeal at the best rib place in southern Ohio.
All my best and Happy New Year to my friends in Wisconsin!!

·
6,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just looking I am sure.
SURE!! Looking at it as it goes into my mouth. :grin2:

George, you know Boomer, he probably ordered oatmeal at the best rib place in southern Ohio.
All my best and Happy New Year to my friends in Wisconsin!!
FYI Ribber again to day. No oatmeal!! When I don't order the ribeye I get the chicken strips. They are some of the best chicken strips I have ever had. :nojoke:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts