GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday March 11, at 1pm at Marie Callendar's 1109 East 3900 South Salt Lake City, Utah. If weather is not good for riding, bring your cars!
Please post here so I can get a headcount, TIA

·
Registered
7,376 Posts
No Man - you're early. Pi day isn't until March 14 (3.14) :twisted:

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is the pre ride for pie...LOL

·
Registered
277 Posts
Saturday March 11, at 1pm at Marie Callendar's 1109 East 3900 South Salt Lake City, Utah. If weather is not good for riding, bring your cars!
Please post here so I can get a headcount, TIA
I will be there.

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
I'm going to try to stop at my local Marie Callender's on March 11th and have a slice of pie in honor of you UT folks and make this a multi-state event. Will that count. :yes:

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm going to try to stop at my local Marie Callender's on March 11th and have a slice of pie in honor of you UT folks and make this a multi-state event. Will that count. :yes:
Only if you post a pic of the receipt!....LOL

·
Registered
206 Posts
Pie

Hey Paul, just jump on your bike and ride on over and I'll buy you a piece of pie...Seeing you're an almost a Utoneian anyway...

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Hey Paul, just jump on your bike and ride on over and I'll buy you a piece of pie...Seeing you're an almost a Utoneian anyway...
Would love to be there buddy but I'll do the next best thing. Look for a text message & picture around 11 am your time as I'll be sending it your way with me eating my pie at my local Marie Callender's. Oh, don't forget to show Pooch my receipt picture. Like I said we can make this a multi-state event. :wink2:
Say hello to all the UT hombres for me.

Reactions: Pooch

·
Registered
277 Posts
Sorry it has taken so long to post these pictures. I have been locked out of the forum for the last three days. Had to reset my password. and I didn't get the email. It went to my spam folder and I just found it.
Any way it was good to see everyone Saturday.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Thanks for the pictures Terry. Looks like you had a good group representing UT/ID. I hope everyone enjoyed their pie. I know I did. :wink2:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts