GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright I will throw a ride out for Saturday. Around Little River Canyon through Chattanooga Valley over Lookout Mtn and back I-59 or can take back roads all the way back and still be home for supper. Eat lunch at Bea's. Supposed to be great weather. Anyone got anything better I am open. I will leave from Jack's Hamburgers at 8 am, if you want to eat be there earlier. It is at exit #154 on I-59 the Springville/Odenville exit. It will be at a leisurely pace so anyone can ride 2 up comfortably. If you want to meet on the way tell me where and I will tell you about what time I will be by there.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well since you stepped up I am in. Haste Maker was fine with Blue Ridge but I'm sure he will chime in. where is Bea's?
Bea's is in Chatt. I can go to the Blue Ridge just no one had thrown one out there so I did. Like I told you the other night, we can go to the jogging track and ride circles around the track all day and eat at Krystals, I don't care. It would be fun watching the joggers jumping out of the way!

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Bea's is in Chatt. I can go to the Blue Ridge just no one had thrown one out there so I did. Like I told you the other night, we can go to the jogging track and ride circles around the track all day and eat at Krystals, I don't care. It would be fun watching the joggers jumping out of the way!
I don't know about that Richard, I don't know if you can handle that much more dizziness!:lol::thumbup:

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
:agree::agree::lol::lol::thumbup:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Well, how was the ride? And how was Bea's? I haven't been there in a while and wondered if the fried chicken is still as good as I remembered. It's some of the best I've ever had.

Mel

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We changed the plan and went to a place called Randy's in Trenton when we came off the mountain. Very good food and Bruce said the best Chicken he has had since Grandma's. It was a good ride.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
We changed the plan and went to a place called Randy's in Trenton when we came off the mountain. Very good food and Bruce said the best Chicken he has had since Grandma's. It was a good ride.

Hey Richard, did you eat one of Randy's 3lb hamburgers?

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
It's a pretty good burger but you need a couple (or three) friends to help tackle it!!:eek:4::lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts