GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Love The DCT
11,778 Posts
You rode through the weather we had last night. It was windy and total rainfall in some areas was two inches. :doorag:

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
The Iron Horse Hotel in downtown Milwaukee, isn't that connected to the Harley museum??????

·
Love The DCT
11,778 Posts
The Iron Horse Hotel in downtown Milwaukee, isn't that connected to the Harley museum??????
It is located across the river from the HD museum. In 2010, it was named the boutique hotel of the year by the Boutique & Lifestyle Lodging Association. :doorag:

·
Banned
8,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am writing this from the lobby of the Iron Horse Hotel and have to say that this is the "coolest" hotel we have stayed at (and we have stayed at hundreds around the world). I LOVE the industrial decor. I will have more to report tomorrow. We are here for 3 nights and plan to walk over to the Harley museum later today.

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Looking to riding up to LeClair, IA to visit Mike's place with my wife in July, then heading over to the Field of Dreams. Enjoy the rest of your trip.

·
Banned
8,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looking to riding up to LeClair, IA to visit Mike's place with my wife in July, then heading over to the Field of Dreams. Enjoy the rest of your trip.
We rode right by Field of Dreams and now I wish we had stopped to take some pics. It caught me by surprise.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts