GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is what we do on our days off, ride, hike for a few hours, then ride. Anyone in chandler area interested in joining us, we ussually do this on thursday thru sat. nothing in stone, nothing dangerous.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
we go to south mountain, superstition mountains, the lakes etc... then we hike for a while, depending on how tough it is, we enjoy the ride on the wing getting to the mountains. when it warms a little we'll do a few hikes up north..

hey,,,old guy,,,,,u being funny,,,,i have holidays approved for feb,,,,

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Are you coming to Death Valley. It should be good. We'll show you one of the best mc roads there is.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
alreadt got the days off from work, and GF has also got the time off, we're leaving probably thursday to stay in wonderful las vegas for two days then off to beatty to meet up with u all sat morning at the stage coach.
we don't have any electrical warmomg stuff, we'll just layer the cothing. i don't believe itll be any colder than climbing over the colorodo rockies in august.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
A number of us will be getting together early on Saturday morning in Vegas to ride together up to Beatty in time for breakfast at the Stagecoach. Watch the threads and there will be info as to time and place for the Meet. Last year it was around Sam's Town. It really depends on where people are staying. I stay with Tim at his house so we go to where it's convenient for the people staying at hotels and motels..

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
we]re set to go,,leaving thursday....coming back wednesday

1 - 8 of 8 Posts