GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Remember all rte at ride in except Sunday are double points . Nobody called a RTE Sunday so those do not count . Double points Friday and Saturday per Jwens rules top of that tread .
Please be sure everybody to get signed up now as many more this summer to come .
I think this weekend has sparked a new wave of posting of RTE's soon to come .

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
So many rules and so few points!:oops:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Crazy Northerner
8,621 Posts
Just worry about putting Mr Happy back where he belongs . He's not a big fan of the heat down south .

It appears to me that there could be an impostor Mr. Happy. I think only Mrs. Happy can tell the difference, but will she.

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It appears to me that there could be an impostor Mr. Happy. I think only Mrs. Happy can tell the difference, but will she.
If she is anything like Betty , she will think a change may be good .:lol:

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Just worry about putting Mr Happy back where he belongs . He's not a big fan of the heat down south .
Seeing him out laying by the pool with his shades on tells a different story! He must have snuck off to one of the neighbors cause he had one of them umbrella drinks too!:shock: :22yikes::eek:4:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Seeing him out laying by the pool with his shades on tells a different story! He must have snuck off to one of the neighbors cause he had one of them umbrella drinks too!:shock: :22yikes::eek:4:
He was chatting a while back about making a clone for the both of us . I thought he meant we could both be cloned , so that's why I let him buy a bunch of stuff off of eBay last month and take control of the basement in the shop. Well now I guess I will need to cut lock and take a peak at what's been going on down there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts