GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm seeing all these ride-in's listed, does a person just show up or what is the protocol for these, do I need an invite? I don't know anyone on here so would this be a good place to meet other riders? Sorry if I'm asking too many questions. I will try later on to put up a picture but I work for a cotton farm and don't have a lot of free time now to even take a picture. Thanks

·
Registered
9,200 Posts
Yes, show up enjoy the company and the rides.

Sent from my teeny screen using my big fat fingers!

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
I think I speak for all.

You are very welcome at any meet. You do not need any invitation and it does not matter what you ride either. Be it a two wheeler, Trike or one of those um er....well ya know....Harley things.

It does help to jump in there and say Hi, I am coming to this event, this way people get to know you a bit, and you are not a complete stranger.

A bit of banter and a sense of humor is the only requirement. :thumbup:

·
IronMan
17,463 Posts
helps alot to respond to say your going - lots of places picked are small and a heads up to restaurant is appreciated :bow::bow: we had 96 at bbq joint this yr. all went good with extra staff. good luck n enjoy. meet lots of good people and get to taste food from around state . i've done 500 miles rt. to eat. :thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
827 Posts
As said on other post you are welcome at any and all Ride Ins. Would like to see you at the Sparta Ride In the first week end in June.
Old Fred

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Ride-In

First let me say WELCOME to the forum. I'm sure any bike is welcome. Be safe and enjoy the ride. Larry

1 - 6 of 6 Posts