GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The East Texas MADD (Mothers Against Drunk Driving) and Blue Knights Texas Chapter 28 are hosting RIDE LIKE MADD memorial run on October 22, 2011 in Gun Barrell, Texas. Opening Ceremony at 8:30AM...Kick Stands up at 9:10AM...50/50 drawing at 9:00AM before ride....Registration is $20 for goody bag and T-shirt....Register early to get guarantee on t-shirt size...

Ride will be thru the Henderson County area in East Texas...

Rip

Attachments

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Meeting place is at the Pavilion off of Mabelle Drive in Gun Barrel City....

Directions from Hwy 198 (Gun Barrel Lane) and Hwy 334 (West Main Street) ...go west on 334 about 4 blocks, turn right beside the Dairy Queen on Municipal Drive (Mabelle) go past the East Texas Medical Center and look for the Pavilion on the Right by the Police Dept and Fire Station.....

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
None of my online map searches returns any positive results for a Mabelle Drive, Lane, Road or anything in Gun Barrel City. Where is it from 334 and 198 (intersection at Lowes)?

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry for the bad info and no directions.....Mabelle is also known as Municipal Drive....The Pavilion is across from the baseball field....

Meeting place is at the Pavilion...

Directions from Hwy 198 (Gun Barrel Lane) and Hwy 334 (West Main Street) ...go west on 334 about 4 blocks, turn right beside the Dairy Queen, on Municipal Drive (Mabelle) go past the East Texas Medical Center and look for the Pavilion on the Right by the Police Dept and Fire Station.....

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I was planning on going, but found out last night I have to go to Austin this weekend. Thanks for the info though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts