GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Supposed to be 60+ Saturday

Any on you Missouri riders going to be out and about ?

You know you wanna !!!

Am I the only one that needs ride therapy ????

·
Registered
433 Posts
Your not the only one needing therapy, however my wife is kind enough to have already planned my day. :(

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Supposed to be 60+ Saturday

Any on you Missouri riders going to be out and about ?

You know you wanna !!!

Am I the only one that needs ride therapy ????
Oh I am in critical need of some therapy, but I just got back from the airport in KC and opened your thread. Still heavy fog in our neck of the woods, with wet, slimy roads thanks to all the field vehicles slinging mud on the roadway. Not really sure I want to roll on top of all that road sludge...

Do we still have a sun? Or is it on sabbatical?

- David

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Huh.

We started out on wet roads and 50 degrees - then dry and 65 and SUNNY.

Nice break for January 21st !!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
This Missouri rider finally made it to Arkansas to pick up the new, and my first GW. I couldn't have asked for a better January day. What a great bike and first 350 miles..500 when I pulled into the garage this evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
918 Posts
Congrats on new bike and beautiful day to ride especially with all those hills and curves. Didn't happen unless you have pic's.

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We were out all day Saturday and it really wore me out.

Sunday - settled down with a good book ...... and a nap.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Congrats on new bike and beautiful day to ride especially with all those hills and curves. Didn't happen unless you have pic's.

Didn't take one pic and we slabbed it home. My buddy followed with a trailer in case of weather. I wanted to focus on getting to know all the beeps and boops and get a feel for the Bike. I'd have to say I trust this bike more than any other I've ridden after only 600 miles ( a few detours coming home from work). She's a really sweet machine. My last daily driver was a ZZR1200 set up for touring. Anyone using HeliBars are their Wing?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts