GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If the forecast holds for Sunday, the 15th, this cowboy will be riding the "asphalt pony". Forecast is for cloudy and cool.

Anyone want to tag along, PM and we'll set up a time and place.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Doesn't look like you had any takers at least through the board. I put in about 200 miles today taking the long route back from Savannah. Only got rained on during half of it and loved every minute of it. Got in a bit over 800 miles for the weekend. Warner Robins to Savannah, Savannah to Daytona beach for lunch, Daytona Beach to Savannah and returned today. I have no idea why but I actually like riding in the rain as long as I have rain gear it's not a nasty storm. Just wierd I guess.

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Doesn't look like you had any takers at least through the board. I put in about 200 miles today taking the long route back from Savannah. Only got rained on during half of it and loved every minute of it. Got in a bit over 800 miles for the weekend. Warner Robins to Savannah, Savannah to Daytona beach for lunch, Daytona Beach to Savannah and returned today. I have no idea why but I actually like riding in the rain as long as I have rain gear it's not a nasty storm. Just wierd I guess.
If you're weird, then so am I. See my recent post.:thumbup:

·
Banned
2,341 Posts
And I was looking for something to do yesterday:shrug:

·
Registered
2,160 Posts

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Sorry, I couldn't resist!:lol:

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
That must be an inside joke? I'm guessing he ain't from round here?

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Yeah....well north of the Mason-Dixon!!:lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Hey Steve

My on line name used to be Fred in RI. I now make Savannah my home. I met you in the parking lot at the HIE during Wingstock 07.

They love to pick on the way I tawk. :cool:
Good....I'm seeing improvement already!!:lol::lol::lol: (the spelling doesn't really change though):roll::roll::thumbup:

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
OK.....just to get you straightened out......we really don't say "doesn't"... do we?? I think don't is the most prevalent. I don't think I've said "doesn't" more than about twice in my life!!:cool:

It don't git no more sounthern than that!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts