GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
3,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· The Boss
1,289 Posts
Now you of all people - :lol: should know that that info's been around since before Christmas

· Banned
4,623 Posts

I am really impressed with the Harley Davidson warranty program, I bought a new 1996 Fatboy, at 700 miles the drive belt broke, Took it in, they called and said it was done, It cost me 700 bucks, sorry, belts are not covered and they require many labor hours !! It went on the for sale list and I have never looked back !!

JMHO :lol:

· Registered
288 Posts
Interesting, under the Terms and Conditions paragraph there is no mention of the Harley Big Twin, which is to be bought after owning the sportster for a year, having to be NEW...

It is mentioned in the Ad but not in the terms and conditions....

· Registered
3,508 Posts
Many hours of labor to change a belt?? and it cost 700?? I'll keep the shaft drive thank you!

I am really impressed with the Harley Davidson warranty program, I bought a new 1996 Fatboy, at 700 miles the drive belt broke, Took it in, they called and said it was done, It cost me 700 bucks, sorry, belts are not covered and they require many labor hours !! It went on the for sale list and I have never looked back !!

JMHO :lol:

· Registered
466 Posts
Sorry, not interested.

· Registered
1,915 Posts
Hey hossy,which cheek r u gonna plant on that banana seat :?: OLE YELLER MBG PA

· Registered
471 Posts
Interesting, under the Terms and Conditions paragraph there is no mention of the Harley Big Twin, which is to be bought after owning the sportster for a year, having to be NEW...

It is mentioned in the Ad but not in the terms and conditions....
Didn't know Harley made a BIG Twin :wrong:

· Registered
907 Posts
Hmm 1200 Sportster MSRP $9799 (from website) out the Dealer's show room $13,995 (called local dealer), so when you trad it in you give them the bike and get a new Dyna (I like the Dyna's) for $15983 less the $9799 for your 1200 plus the remainder of the $13,995, not including the tax title and Lics fees.

PASS

· Banned
3,711 Posts
No Thanks :doorag:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.