GL1800Riders Forums banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
I'm supposed to be in Cumming,s that week , don't know if I'm leaving Sat or Sunday yet. If I can leave Sat I'll be there.

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
If they renew my WIC card Ms Vic and I will be there

·
Registered
400 Posts
I'am in 1 please Unless I can convince my 59 year old whining I'm to old to ride that far anymore BMW riding buddy to attend :lol:

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
That's only 165 miles from the "burg". Put me down for 1. Lord willing and the Cree don't rise up.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Rain is in the forecast, but I am still planning to be there.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Rain is in the forecast, but I am still planning to be there.
All I am seeing in the area around the Steak house is a 10% chance of rain. It is a 20% over in Savannah so I don't consider that much of a threat.

·
Registered
4,353 Posts
OK, am leaving in a few. Staying in Hazlehurst probably at the American Best Value Inn.

If anyone else is staying in town, look for a RED Roadsmith trike....that be me...:thumbup:

·
Registered
4,353 Posts
Well, 5.5 hours ride back without a nap after that steak about wore me out....

Good group of people. I don't care what Pop Chance says about trialsman.......

Good steak. Great Company. GREAT RTE.

Attachments

·
IronMan
17,453 Posts
GREAT DAY FOR RIDING. ABOUT 650 MILES RD TRIP. JUST COUPLE LITE SPRINKLES. THINK WOULD BE EASIER TO GET TO BY BOAT ;) BIG SERVINGS OF FOOD. 16 OZ SIRLOIN FILLS THE PLATE.:shock: THJANKS FOR SETTING UP RTE.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
GREAT DAY FOR RIDING. ABOUT 650 MILES RD TRIP. JUST COUPLE LITE SPRINKLES. THINK WOULD BE EASIER TO GET TO BY BOAT ;) BIG SERVINGS OF FOOD. 16 OZ SIRLOIN FILLS THE PLATE.:shock: THJANKS FOR SETTING UP RTE.
You had almost a full day of riding.:thumbup: It was a great day. Good to put faces on the names. I am glad you got enough to eat.(or was it);) See you and the rest of the gang next time. I didn't even get a sprinkle, but it was only about 320 miles for me.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Can someone post up a picture of Trialsman's ride? The world needs to see the truck that Paul rode to a motorcycle RTE, ....LOL

·
IronMan
17,453 Posts
:roll::roll:HEARD HE WAS GONNA GET BICYCLE TO SAVE ON GAS ( TRUCK WAS KILLING HIM ON GAS MILEAGE ) :joke: GOOD TO SEE ALL.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Here are a few of the carnavores that attended the Benton Lee's Ride to eat. It was great to see everyone, Maybe we can do it again in the Spring!

41 - 54 of 54 Posts