GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a call from Toyo; I thought he was going to the bar-b-que and staying at the Red Roof with the other Corona-swilling degerates...
Seems like his plans got messed up. He's going to try and ride up and back with us in the morning.
Any other Georgia riders going up?
I'll probably meet up with him at 0800 or so at 53/85.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Bill,

I'm not sure if I'm going yet. If I do, I may have to leave Winder at 530am and get back early. I will be taking 53 to 85 though. Remember Clemson football starts at noon so avoid the area 9am-12noon and 4pm-7pm. I may take 85 to 123 then 25 to WOTS then take 64 back to 178 or 130 if I have time. If I have more time and can leave later, I'll pm you and let you know.

Steve

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
daddysbike said:
Bill,

I'm not sure if I'm going yet. If I do, I may have to leave Winder at 530am and get back early. I will be taking 53 to 85 though. Remember Clemson football starts at noon so avoid the area 9am-12noon and 4pm-7pm. I may take 85 to 123 then 25 to WOTS then take 64 back to 178 or 130 if I have time. If I have more time and can leave later, I'll pm you and let you know.

Steve
I don't think I'll get Mirtes up that early...
I was thinking of taking the backroads home too.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Just another to-do while your at it. You may want to consider this. A patient of mine told me today that Sat. in Talluah Falls (Rabun county GA) at 1pm they are having a Moonshine Jamboree celebrating the old moonshine days with old timers reciting the history, original runner cars etc.
Route 441.

Steve

1 - 4 of 4 Posts