GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greeting,

I do hope everyone that wanted to, got a chance to enjoy the great riding weather this weekend. I saw a lot of bikes on the road Saturday and I am getting ready to put a hundred or so miles on the bike again today. A little to cool for the boss but when given the chance to get out in January and February, I just got to take it. Anyway, this will energize me until we get another great day to ride. Hope to meet many of you during the 09 riding season.

In Friendship,

Charioteer

·
Registered
330 Posts
A nice day here too. Temperature actualy above freezing. Might be able to go for a ride if the roads weren't covered in snow. Will be a few months yet.

Have fun

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
GHOSTRIDER 357,

I spent a couple of weeks at the McIntosh Lodge on Big Canyon Lake in the Dryden area for about 12 years in a row. Its been 5 years since we were up there but at planning another trip in 2010. We usually went up in the late June time frame and got to see a lot of critters and catch some nice fish. My son lives in Watertown SD and he said they had a nice thaw over the weekend also.

I hope spring comes early and that you are able to get out and enjoy a ride soon. Be safe and thanks for the reply.

Charioteer

·
Registered
469 Posts
Sounds like some more riding weather is heading our way the end of the week. Will have to get out and blow the dust off.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts