1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
If they all are towed by (the other "H" bikes" ) as you see on the site, I would be afraid I wouldn't get to my final resting place. :22yikes:

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It will not appeal to a lot of folks. It has car tires.:wrong:

Gives a new meaning to: "the dark side". :22yikes:

·
Registered
836 Posts
Die Hard here. My wife already knows my suite will be well worn leather.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
I've been about Bike's all my life, might as well, take my last ride in one....I Like it:thumbup:

·
Registered
602 Posts
I contracted w/Tombstone Hearse of Chicago when a local serviceman, SSG Deason, was killed in Iraq. My wife & I donated the Tombstone Hearse to the family of SSG Deason. Here's a video showing the Tombstone Hearse & Patriot Guard in action. Like so many things - you can't believe how impressive it is - until you see it. A photo of the trike/hearse made the front page of St. Louis Post-DisPatch the day following the service. Over 150 bikes rode in procession on the day of the funeral - you'll see a yellow wing riding next to the hearse. Approx. 10 bikes led the procession; approx 20 in close proxmity to the hearse & the other 120 -or- so rode behind the immediate family cars.

Nothing gory here & faces of the next-of-kin are all not shown. Here's the link:

http://memorial.yourtribute.com/SSGMichaelDeasonProcession/video.aspx?mode=view&videoType=videotribute&videoId=16401

Dave / '09 Silver Wing / Farmington, MO.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts