GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh Man....I finally got my Grass mowed and sidewalk edged and weedeated and still have time for a little ride. Me and the Wing are headed out to cool off after a hard day working in the Yard......75 Degrees and all sun.....:sun1:

·
Soon to be Former Member
7,733 Posts
bite me!!

Winter storm warning in effect from 8 pm this evening to 7 pm est Wednesday,
The NWS in cleveland has issued a winter storm warning for heavy snow, which is in effect from 8 pm this evening to 7 pm est Wednesday.
Low pressure moving northeast up the upper Ohio valley will spread widespread heavy snow over the area this evening through midday wednesday.
By the time the snow tapers to scattered snow showers late Wednesday most of the region should see 5 to 8 inches of new accumulation.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Oh Man....I finally got my Grass mowed and sidewalk edged and weedeated and still have time for a little ride. Me and the Wing are headed out to cool off after a hard day working in the Yard......75 Degrees and all sun.....:sun1:
I haven't seen my grass for a while. Temp has gotten up to 30 degrees. Sun is shining. Tomorrow another storm is coming. I'm thinking about going for a short ride. Brrrrrrrrrrr.:eek:4:

·
Registered
801 Posts
OH shut up. It's cruel and unusual punishment for you to tease us this way.:-(

·
Registered
20,952 Posts
if u ride your wing up here this week i will fill it with gas and buy u dinner !

·
Registered
216 Posts
Winter will be over soon enough and then we'll get our chance to mow, weed, and ride. And not in any particular order either.

C'mon summer. :doorag:

·
Registered
44 Posts
I just went to get my bike out of the shop from getting some new cruise and reverse switches replaced, and it was sunny and 21 degrees. I only had to go about 4 miles, so it wasn't to bad:eek:4::thumbup:

D

·
0 Posts
It was 58 during my morning commute and will be in the 80's as I head out for the Casa.

Gotta love FlatLand Weather:joke:

R

·
0 Posts
Got up to 78 here today but their calling for freezing rain and maybe an ice storm just north of here for tonight.

·
Registered
248 Posts
:wrong: Freezing rain here in N TX

·
Squating Member
7,058 Posts
+3 on the "BITE ME"
1/2 of ice covering everything...yech. :wrong:

Hope all dealing with this mess is doing OK....

Be safe everyone....even you dirty dogs out riding:twisted:

·
Registered
796 Posts
Ok, new man rule- No bragging about riding when the rest of us are freezing. Just keep it to yourself....you're only making us jealous and mad at you......ok?

I've done the same thing, and now that it's cold here it's not so funny. :-(

·
Registered
323 Posts
:eek:4::doorag:Was able to ride the last 3 days. 50's on Sunday and 75 yesterday and today. supose to be in the 40's tomorrow. Global Warming????????????:p:wrong:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts