GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a short video of how the top rider's in the world , Chad Reed here, can overcome a crash!

He gets back on the bike, passes 26 more riders, finishes 14th in this race, and still has a 6 point lead in the standings for the worlds number one!

This guy has GUTS as well as skill!

If this is in the wrong section, please put it in the correct place,,, Thanks.

Harryco.

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Dang!!!!!!!!! Wonder if he's running a CT on that dirt bike?

·
Registered
709 Posts
There was a test of physical fitness, cardio ability, endurance, etc several years back and the top professional motocrossers beat out everyone including soccer players, football players, basketweavers, dreamweavers....... No doubt you have to be tough to complete in any sport nowadays at the top.

·
Registered
19,057 Posts
He got back up and finished 14th which is amazing

·
Registered
84 Posts
I wonder if you put kryptonite next to him if he would be as tuff he can't be from this planet :?::joke:

After a spill like that I would have laid there and played dead for a couple of hours :eek:4:

·
Registered
237 Posts
Chad Reed has been my favorite rider.

I’m glad he’s okay…. He's got class and a genuinely good attitude. I was watching the race on Speed and couldn’t believe what I saw. When I used to race (not a at pro level) I always had nightmares about the bike getting from under me in a jump. I still jump, but not as stupid….stupid hurts belive me.

Look at this stupid crash on a skateboard...don't know why I watch it....it's ugly.

·
Registered
4,643 Posts
I saw that on TeeVee this past Sunday. Now, loosing control is bad - loosing the bike is real bad. He was dazed and said he hit his head pretty hard. Probably should have had medical attention right away, because he also reported sick to his stomach - I do believe that is still another indication of concussion. Tough rider, but I hope he recovers quickly.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts