GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to this site. Been riding a wing for the last three years and love it. I'm hoping some of you folks can point us in the right direction. We're looking for a group or club to ride with. We live in the East Greenville, Pa. area. I've checked out the local CMA chapters and will most likely attend one of the meetings next month although I thought posting the question on this forum might be helpful as well. Thanks in advance and safe riding to all.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
I'm new to this site. Been riding a wing for the last three years and love it. I'm hoping some of you folks can point us in the right direction. We're looking for a group or club to ride with. We live in the East Greenville, Pa. area. I've checked out the local CMA chapters and will most likely attend one of the meetings next month although I thought posting the question on this forum might be helpful as well. Thanks in advance and safe riding to all.
I am "down" the road from you. I have been a member of our local chapter that meets in Harleysville on the third Saturday of the month (that would be this Saturday just by chance!). We meet at the Heritage at Allentown Rd and Route 113.

"We" were a GWRRA chapter until last year and everyone joined GWTA when there were issues with GWRRA new requirements for chapter officers.

The chapter rides and rides and rides - and yes we do stop for ice cream. You're more than welcome to come and visit.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dan,

Thanks for replying. I'd like stop by this Saturday. If I read your website correctly you meet at 9:15 for breakfast with a meeting at 10:00. Are there any other requirements or should I just show up.

Thanks and regards,

Jay

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Don't forget to check out the "Rides" section on this site. Although the ride may not be in your back door, many people here plan a get together and all of them I have been to have definitely been good. I am assuming you are looking for a "regular" group to meet and ride with though. Welcome to the site!!

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Jay,

It was good having you along today! As you can see we do ride (and eat LOL).

Dan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts