GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for some gear. I would love Aerostich or similar, but I am on a "Joe Rocket" budget. I am 6' 200 lbs, male with 36" waist.

Please email me a picture and a price if you have what I need.

[email protected]

·
Registered
167 Posts
Gear

I have a brand new pair of gray, size large, Aerostitch fleece pants that are generally worn under riding pants to stay warm. They are new, still in the sealed plastic bag with the Aerostitch label on them. Will sell for $79 and I will pay for shipping.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a brand new pair of gray, size large, Aerostitch fleece pants that are generally worn under riding pants to stay warm. They are new, still in the sealed plastic bag with the Aerostitch label on them. Will sell for $79 and I will pay for shipping.
Thanks, I will keep this in mind, but for the moment I would not have anything to wear over them.

Rick

·
Registered
4,013 Posts
Saw some one piece riding suits here: craigslist Okaloosa fl.

May be there is something there that you can use.

Hope this helps

·
Registered
863 Posts
i have a one piece suit made by Tiez motorsports www.teizmx.com Mine is the lombard v3. i paid $399 for it. I'll let you have it for 225. I've worn it 3 times. nothing at all is wrong with the suit. it is everything it's advertised to be. it's just not for me. you and ni are the same size so mine should fit you.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
I have a tourmaster Transitions Jacket - L (44) and like new with liner as well as an Arlen Ness - L jacket also like new both black with reflective piping. Would be willing to part for $50 plus shipping (TourMaster) and $35 plus shipping (Ness) if interested, PM me.

·
Registered
262 Posts
I have a gently used 'stich Darien jacket that I would consider selling. You would need to get armor as it is the basic jacket only. We are similar size.
Yellow
Mark

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have a tourmaster Transitions Jacket - L (44) and like new with liner as well as an Arlen Ness - L jacket also like new both black with reflective piping. Would be willing to part for $50 plus shipping (TourMaster) and $35 plus shipping (Ness) if interested, PM me.
I wish I had seen this sooner mcdan. I ordered a jacket from eBay, but I would rather have had this. it will be here next week. if I don't like it, or even if I do, I may get the transitions jacket from you.

still looking for pants. You don't have any of this do you?

·
Registered
685 Posts
I am looking for some gear. I would love Aerostich or similar, but I am on a "Joe Rocket" budget. I am 6' 200 lbs, male with 36" waist.

Please email me a picture and a price if you have what I need.

[email protected]
Check out my post on "Gear for Sale"

1 - 12 of 12 Posts