GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Must see things; Google Coon Dog Cemetery, Rattlesnake Saloon, The Wall (near mile marker 338 off the Natchez Trace)

Reactions: Bikerv2

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Must see things; Google Coon Dog Cemetery, Rattlesnake Saloon, The Wall (near mile marker 338 off the Natchez Trace)
Indeed, on all 3
As far as roads obvoisly start in Tenn Huntland area for SR 65& SR 16 Than of ya wanna make loops head back into Tenn. for SR 65 into Sherwood .
Bring map of Tenn and Al and at Dells I will hook ya up like I did in NC . I tell ya I must have been a moonshine runner in past life . I can bring paper maps also if ya have none. Trying to think of the rickety old shack place to eat on the border ran by granny and her granddaughters you NEED to attend at least once . It will come to me ..... Best bisquits and sausage gravy you will ever have I %200 gaurentee it . Yes it's that good . My mind ,,,, is a terrible thing to waste >:)

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
You’ll love the roads there. Yes, all previous posts make great suggestions. I’ve been to the barber museum and it’s worth going...

·
Registered
935 Posts
They just had their Annual Vintage Motorsports weekend. I didnt make it this year but went last year. Really cool bies, swap meet and racing. More details on their website

Greg
2004 GL1800
Rider 123, 2019 Tour of Honor
Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts