GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Cute. :popcorn:

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
Just can't get my head around him not wearing a helmet. There was only one guy wearing a helmet in that video and he was the older guy. Had to laugh that there was a harley on the side of the road needing fixing

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Just can't get my head around him not wearing a helmet. There was only one guy wearing a helmet in that video and he was the older guy.
Here in Michigan we have a helmet law so most of the Harley guys wear the half helmets. When I ride into Indiana which doesn't have a helmet law I very seldom see a Harley rider with a helmet & have NEVER seen one ATGATT

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Catchy tune. Most of that was filmed nearby here in and around Sandusky, Ohio (the stadium in the one scene is Progressive Field in Cleveland).

I've got to admit that I must be the only guy around here who wears a full face helmet and a textile riding jacket when I'm out on my Heritage.

Go figure. :doorag:

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Yep, riding gear and helmet, something you don't typically see with a HD rider. Was looking at my new Rider Magazine yesterday, had several pics of new HD's and people riding them... I couldn't figure out why the pics looked bizarre to me... HD bikes.... look fine, but this looks bizarre....

Then I realized, the riders all have textile suits on with full face helmets... you NEVER see someone riding a Harley, or practically any Vtwin, looking like that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts