GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Saturday, the 18th, John Wilson, a Florida member of this forum will be in the Metro Atlanta area on his way to several days of vacation in the Gatlinburg area.

I will be showing him some of our favorite N. Ga. roads and would like to invite anyone who would like to join us to do just that. It's suppose to be around 40 in the morning and sunny and about 60 later on, so electrics and/or warm clothes are in order.

The pace will be leisurely to moderate. I need to get back by mid-day so he'll continue on toward Gatlinburg when we turn around and head for home.

The start point will be Traxxion Dynamics in Woodstock at 8 am. Just show up with bellies and tanks full and bladders empty.

If you need directions, PM me or call my cell 404-457-9289.

Trialsman

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
I might be up for it..........if my bike is not froze up that morning. weather says 36.......brrrrrrrrr! It might not want to start. I know what your thinking.......don't you say it!!!! :)

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Paul, I hope yall have a great ride. Where are you taking him? Wish I could come but we really want to do the benefit ride. Hopefully I will see you tomm night.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts