GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2003 GL1800
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally getting the chance to do a nice full day ride on my new, to me, '03!

Gonna head from southern NH up 16 to see the view from Jockey Cap before heading over to the World Traveler signpost. From there I'll take the always enjoyable route 153 back to Rochester and then homewards.

At least, that's the plan. Should be a great day on the road!!! So, if you see a bright orange Wing ridin' by, it'll probably be yours truly.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I just saw this. I have a couple things already on my schedule for today or I'd be there with you. You're probably already headed out the door. Planning on Hurricane Mountain Road? Evans Notch? If you see this, do you have an idea what time you'll be at the signpost?

·
Registered
2003 GL1800
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, you can call me a lightweight but I should have checked the weather before making plans. It currently looks like there's a good chance of rain all day so I'm going to cancel my plans.

This ride was meant to be a nice relaxing day on the road with some possible roadside fishing thrown in. Dealing with showers all day would put a damper on the whole thing. (No pun intended.)

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
😁

The roads will still be there next week. But not Sunday as you will be going to the RTE in Mass.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Here ya go:

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
So I had planned to make a handful of stops; not doing a direct fly down. I can meet you if you want to take a roundabout way or you could post on the other threads if you're looking for a "wing man." I think newsday777 was going from Nashua but also making a stop.

·
Registered
2003 GL1800
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Although I don't mind stops along the way I'll probably run solo for now as I haven't ridden with anyone for many years. Besides, not having a GPS on-board may mean that I make my own stops as I get closer to Bub's.

See you there.

·
Registered
8,263 Posts
I'll be at Cape Cod this weekend (I'm bummed cause I love Bub's BBQ) deposit on a hotel has all ready been giving via CCard...........

·
Registered
2003 GL1800
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So I had planned to make a handful of stops; not doing a direct fly down. I can meet you if you want to take a roundabout way or you could post on the other threads if you're looking for a "wing man." I think newsday777 was going from Nashua but also making a stop.
It's gonna be a bit warm for Sunday's ride! That being said, if you're still interested in meeting up somewhere along the way, I've changed my mind and would consider doing so. Where and when would you suggest as a possible meeting place for someone that's a few miles east of Manchester?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts