GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trialsman and I are taking a nice somewhat spirited ride to who in the world knows on Sunday. Now that Wingstock came along I have been able to meet some of the Georgia people. However with my short attention span and memory I dont know who I met. So, If somebody would like to come along just give us a shout. BTW only yellow bikes are allowed. LOL.

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, No red, blue, black,grey and noway any silver bikes. I might consider a white one, I like those too.
Just kidding. I wish in all the world that you could come. You always came with us before, and you will be with us before you know it.

Speaking of colors, Winniedraggers bike is that bright Silver color. He rode with us last week. That is one pretty color in the sun. You dont see them very much. I just might have gotten that color if I would have seen one in the sun before I got the fastest color.

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
How bout it, Stretch? Since Bill and Mirtes are out of town on vacation, we need some height to fill the void! :)

·
Registered
501 Posts
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Toyo said:
Yep, No red, blue, black,grey and noway any silver bikes. I might consider a white one, I like those too.
Just kidding. I wish in all the world that you could come. You always came with us before, and you will be with us before you know it.

Speaking of colors, Winniedraggers bike is that bright Silver color. He rode with us last week. That is one pretty color in the sun. You dont see them very much. I just might have gotten that color if I would have seen one in the sun before I got the fastest color.
That's Mr. WeKneeDragger to you!
I'm having Max do his thing :wink: this coming Monday morning. I possibly might ride down on Sunday with my buddy. He's cool in your eyes, 05 yeller ABS.

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just one time is enough Butch. Were you the type in class that raised there hands and said me me me me me me? LOL. Love ya brother.

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
B-Butch st-stutters....

I think my bike is yellow, Steven; the road-splooge is Titanium.

The bike is packed and I'm ready. Time to wake up my Sweetie and hit the trail. We'll be hiking Grandfather Mountain all day tomorrow if you want to ride up that far...
Afternoon dinner in Blowing Rock too.

Somebody has to tuck in Paul while I'm away; I forgot to hire a sitter....

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bill, Like we discussed earlier please be careful. I hope yall have a great time. Its a little chilly this morning, I am glad we got Mirtes the Gerbings at Wots. Paul and I are riding some nice roads he has picked out up to Chattanooga. Call me sometime and let me know everything is okie dokie. Yall are gonna be in big time deer country.

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Hey I might like to tag along........I'll try to keep up!!
Just be 1 up. I think I have been to "who in the world knows" before!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts