GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:thumbup:I dont want to start any ciber fighting....but I have to say, riding with wing people,theres nothing better!!!:thumbup: I try to ride with other breeds and they seem to have a problem putting miles on,or I cant get them to go because I plan on putting on acouple 100 miles:cry: Where is there sense of adventure:roll: Anyway you wingers,Thanks for the miles, friendly faces,New faces and most of all

RIDE ON!!!!!:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
31,973 Posts
:thumbup:I dont want to start any ciber fighting....but I have to say, riding with wing people,theres nothing better!!!:thumbup: I try to ride with other breeds and they seem to have a problem putting miles on,or I cant get them to go because I plan on putting on acouple 100 miles:cry: Where is there sense of adventure:roll: Anyway you wingers,Thanks for the miles, friendly faces,New faces and most of all

RIDE ON!!!!!:thumbup:
Cross breeding ain't good :lol: aren't we sentimental today :lol: see ya tomorrow and yes it will be an adventure I garuntee it :nojoke:

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Rockies gold

This is why i like rides like rockies gold so much. Wing rides getting together to ride the best roads...it's simple and not about anything but riding with friends...:excited:

Come on along!

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:thumbup:
This is why i like rides like rockies gold so much. Wing rides getting together to ride the best roads...it's simple and not about anything but riding with friends...:excited:

Come on along!
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: I AGREEEE!!!!!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts