GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody doing any riding this weekend? Looks kinda like rain in the PM hours for Saturday and Sunday in the Dirty NR. I hoping to do some riding myself.

I'm trying to round up some ambition to put a front tire on the Wing. She needs it before I go anywhere on it. Victory could use a oil change. Ah the ol' story of oil and tires..... kinda like death and taxes.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Riding to Lake Saratoga NY this weekend and going to explore the roads up that way. If anyone has recommendations, please let me know. Using the Rever app to help me explore

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Riding to Lake Saratoga NY this weekend and going to explore the roads up that way. If anyone has recommendations, please let me know. Using the Rever app to help me explore
Well.... I don't think I'll be going that far. Otherwise, I'd say follow me if you wanna do a few circles. 😀

·
IronMan
17,546 Posts
LONG AS YA GOT MONEY FOR TAXES WOULDNT WORRY ABOUT "DEATH " RITE NOW ! ;) PUT THE TIRE ON AND GO FOR A RIDE . WHILE YA CAN !

Reactions: CAWing and Walrus

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LONG AS YA GOT MONEY FOR TAXES WOULDNT WORRY ABOUT "DEATH " RITE NOW ! ;) PUT THE TIRE ON AND GO FOR A RIDE . WHILE YA CAN !
Hey Unk! How are you doing? Going to DSRI in the fall?

Got the Vic's oil changed. Now for that tire.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20,992 Posts
Light rain here most of the morning but it’s looking pretty nice right now.

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Light rain here most of the morning but it’s looking pretty nice right now.
Just got done raining here. A bit of blue sky now.

Got the front tire on. Changed front brake pads, they were toast. Washed off the front forks, wheel and calipers good, while it was apart. Played musical motorcycles. Yet once again, I didn't beat the book and make the boss money.😀

Reactions: cycledude
1 - 7 of 7 Posts