GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a right hand mirror. Just need the mirror itself.
If you have a complete right hand mirror with damaged paint that's ok as I'm just looking for the mirror only.

·
Registered
272 Posts
I may have what you need. Is this what you need? If so I have both right and left. My bike is a 2008.
The mirror just fell out a few days after I purchased the trike. I ordered the mirrors but the dealer replaced the entire unit for free.

Attachments

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I may have what you need. Is this what you need? If so I have both right and left. My bike is a 2008.
The mirror just fell out a few days after I purchased the trike. I ordered the mirrors but the dealer replaced the entire unit for free.
Just need the right side. The one pictured looks to be the left side. If the mirror fell out there must be something wrong with it. Which side fell out?

·
Registered
272 Posts
The photo is a new never used mirror. The mirror that fell out was replaced. I priced the mirror online and found that Honda and dealers could not sell just the mirror, they only sold the entire unit! Mega bucks. I did some Google searching, found these and ordered them. In the meantime my dealer said Honda agreed to a replacement/repair. I had already ordered the two mirrors so I kept them....ya never know!
If you send me a prepaid mailer, I will give you the mirror, no charge.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts