GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
8,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lost a very good friend of mine this morning due to complications from Covid. Friends for 45 yrs and I definitely have some great memories over those yrs.
Went into the hospital in Coeur d' Alene ID for non related Covid issues and tested negative for the virus and after 2 weeks was going to be released to go home and was tested again and the results were positive. 78 yrs old and passed away 4 days later. Just wasn't strong enough to fight the virus. RIP Ken

·
Registered
108 Posts
May God bless him and his family and friends.

Reactions: CAWing

·
Registered
332 Posts
Prayers for family and friend.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Very sad news. Sorry to hear this.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Paul , this is so sad . I am sorry for your loss of a friend of 45 years . I will be praying that the Lord comforts you and his family during this time of loss . Please be careful at the funeral as this virus can reach out to everyone at any time.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Lost a very good friend of mine this morning due to complications from Covid. Friends for 45 yrs and I definitely have some great memories over those yrs.
Went into the hospital in Coeur d' Alene ID for non related Covid issues and tested negative for the virus and after 2 weeks was going to be released to go home and was tested again and the results were positive. 78 yrs old and passed away 4 days later. Just wasn't strong enough to fight the virus. RIP Ken
So sorry for your loss. May he be with friends up there, and feel no more pain. Thanks for sharing. My brother continues with life after COVID, kinda’, he had an irregular heartbeat a couple weeks ago that was related. My son is immune compromised and working, stated today, that will get the first shot in a week or 2. I could only be so lucky as to live as long as your friend Ken did.

·
IronMan
17,631 Posts
R.I.P. WE ALL GOT TO GO SOMETIME ! .........ALWAYS TOO SOON ! 😢

·
Registered
5,766 Posts
Paul, Sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
274 Posts

Paul, I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your friend. Friends for that long will be greatly missed. This virus is taking many before their time. Stay healthy my friend and know he is in a better place.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Paul, I'm sorry to here about your friend, good friends are hard to come by, you and Ken's family will be in our prayers.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Paul .... So sorry for your loss.
Very sad ... Be strong

Donnie

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Never easy to lose someone. Prayers for peace during this difficult time for you and Ken's family.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts