GL1800Riders Forums banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
8,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)
Thanks to all for the kind and comforting words. Still trying to process his passing. We worked together for 20 yrs, bowling league for many yrs, dune buggies at Pismo Beach, and many other activities and always stayed in contact after both of us retired.
Thanks again, I appreciate it.

Edit/Update 1/13/2021 I spoke with his son this morning and the plan is that he will be cremated as he signed up with the Neptune Society in the 80's and then hopefully when the pandemic is under control (spring or summer) their will be a Celebration of Life in Monterey CA where Ken went scuba diving for years and requested that his ashes be spread over the waters of Monterey Bay.

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
This #19 is beginning to be a very bad flu, I also lost a good friend last month because of this pandemic....I'm at the 70 year old mark as we speak, so It's starting to hit to close to home now..

Ronnie

Reactions: CAWing

·
Registered
49 Posts
Prayers for his family and friends.

·
Registered
7,598 Posts
Condolences Paul. Just attended a funeral yesterday because of this 😪.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Deepest condolences for the loss of your friend...sad to hear

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
God's Peace to your family Paul and to the family of your friend. Let's all hope the vaccine gets out to all who want and need it ASAP. WE have seen WAY too much of these stories this past year.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Sorry for the loss of your friend.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Not many of us KNOW how long our mortal lives will be so----
Love those around you
Love what you do
Live until you die and NEVER wait around to die!

·
Crazy Northerner
8,628 Posts
Sorry to hear that. May he RIP.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts