GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few pictures I took today.

Had a really good time... reminded me of my small hometown 4th of July festival when I was a kid. Good memories.

Rode home the long way and got close enough to Stephenville to get a whiff of that Hard 8 BBQ (well, had it marked as a POI on my GPS) .... early dinner.

Great to meet the new folks and see the old friends again.

Glad to be back on the bike!

For pictures cleck here ---> PHOTOs

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Thanks for posting Bill, it was great to see you again. Bummer you missed the fish fry. A wonderful time was had by all.
Like last year, Eastland's Ripfest takes me back to a time when our lives were simpler and the times were very different. Can't wait for next year...
j

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
I had a good time . Thanks again to Mark. Made it home about 10:15 PM saw about 5 deer. Safe at home now.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Hey Brian we talked about you yesterday (well nothing real ugly ) wish you were there. I will put together an east Texas ride again soon.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
I had a good time . Thanks again to Mark. Made it home about 10:15 PM saw about 5 deer. Safe at home now.
Thanks for coming. I had a great time. Thanks for all you did for our FD!!! I will call you tomorrow and visit about the parts you have. We are leaving on our trip next weds and i dont think I can get to you to pick it up. Remind me to ask you about helmets and sizes. Talk to you tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
One of these years I'm bound to be off and get to go.
That's 2 times Brian! Missed you at Rockies Gold too. You missed two great events! The Mrs was looking forward to playing with T. Oh well, next time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts