GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at a 06 wing and first thing I noticed is that I am reaching for the bars in the riding position, who makes the best risers with the most pullback and rise , looks like i need about 3/4 up amd 2 back to get into the comfort zone, anything special to know about them or what type is the best amoung most here.also how is the install .

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Risers

I have the same risers as Tom they helped me a great deal.

·
Registered
457 Posts
I have the same risers. I bought them when I got my Wingsoft seat

·
Registered
118 Posts
I also have the MBL and they have helped my shoulder problems. Cant compare them with any thing else but they really improved how the bars were originally for me. One of the first things I put on my bike after buying it over 2 years ago.
John

·
Registered
778 Posts
hop said:
I am looking at a 06 wing and first thing I noticed is that I am reaching for the bars in the riding position, who makes the best risers with the most pullback and rise , looks like i need about 3/4 up amd 2 back to get into the comfort zone, anything special to know about them or what type is the best amoung most here.also how is the install .
Yes I had them (MBL) on the bike I sold, I knew I would want them again so I went to their site to order and dang if they werent 20 bux cheaper LOL, I think for the money, these are the best, I had reg risers and I really couldnt tell that much difference, some like the reg because they are adjustable but as for me, the one setting was all I needed. Again, they are at a great price right now on the MBL site

JB

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
I have the REG risers....perfectly happy with the result. No reaching, no pain between my shoulders.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts