GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone subscribe to this magazine? Road Runner Motorcycle Touring & Travel? Just received a notice in mail to subscribe, looks like may be interesting. Just wondered if anyone took it and if it is worth the money. Six issues a year, $20 for year and one free issue. A deal or not? thx Harry

·
Registered
898 Posts
Nice mag

My friend gets it and gives me the copies when he's done,theres alot of rides in ther with map pullouts for tank bags etc,however some rides are in far away place but overall a good mag.I enjoy it alot!

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
Anyone subscribe to this magazine? Road Runner Motorcycle Touring & Travel? Just received a notice in mail to subscribe, looks like may be interesting. Just wondered if anyone took it and if it is worth the money. Six issues a year, $20 for year and one free issue. A deal or not? thx Harry

Yes we subscribe and their worth every penny at any price!

·
Registered
585 Posts
Sure.......been gettin' it for a couple years. Good quality and great photos....It's worth every penny.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Highly recomended, however, when they do bike tests. I dont belive they have ever given a bike a negative review. Just a caution...Don

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I've been subscribed about three years now. I enjoy every issue. Well worth it to me. :yes1::yes1:

·
Rocket Man
1,558 Posts
I signed up for three years and I'm into year two now. It is without a doubt, the very best magazine for people who like touring. I can't wait to get mine but it only comes out once every two months. Wish it came out every month. Go to their web site and register. They also have a message board although not too active.
http://www.roadrunner.travel/

·
Rocket Man
1,558 Posts
Roadrunner Magazine

Highly recomended, however, when they do bike tests. I dont belive they have ever given a bike a negative review. Just a caution...Don
That's not entirely correct. I recently read an article on the Moto Guzzi Norge and they mentioned things that they didn't like. I think that they are quite honest in their approach without beating the &*%$# out of the marque. After all. it is the manufacturers who pay the bills to make these magazines available at the rates they presently charge.

·
Canuck
2,844 Posts
Thanks for the reminder. Just took out my three-year subscription.

·
Registered
707 Posts
After Ride Texas, Road Runner is my favorite. The April 09 issue was in the mailbox yesterday. A reason to smile for sure.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Great magazine, the pages are so nice I seldom throw the mag out when I'm done ( save most of them ).

·
Registered
800 Posts
I enjoy it, been buying from Barnes and Nobel, wife just subscribed for me for Valentines Day.

·
Registered
660 Posts
If you got rider magazine 20 some years ago you will recognize most of the people from that mag is with this mag or maybe it revamped itself.

·
Registered
7,688 Posts
:agree:
My favourite as well...
Have subscribed since I first encountered the magazine about 4 years ago!

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
I really enjoy it

1 - 20 of 50 Posts