GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Special Administrator "Internal Affairs" To Facili
6,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was in Road Runner's territory yesterday. Sorry Jim, I didn't have time to say hello. I was at Mount ST. Joseph University from about 9:30 to 12:15. We left there and went to Chandler's Burger Bistro where we ate and watched the Ohio State game.

My 15 year old grandson was in his first Jiu Jitsu competition. That is why I was at Mount ST. Joseph University.

·
6,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I took a few pictures in the beginning but was too intense to continue.

Attachments

Reactions: cycledude

·
6,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WOW, this forum is dead! Not one response or question. It was called Tap Out Cancer benefit. My grandson said he was doing it in his grandmother and grandfather's name. Questions welcome.

My grandson measured in at 6" and weighed in at 205 lbs. The other kid was 6 months younger and was 6" 3' and weighed in at 225 lbs. They were the only two in that weight class so it was the best 2 out of 3.

Attachments

·
6,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
In the beginning My grandson pulled the other kid to the mat on top of him. Afterwards I asked him why he did that. His response was " I wanted to see what he had and this way I knew what I needed to do to defeat him". CRAP!!! I wouldn't want to start with my opponent on top of me. My grandson got the other kid in an arm-bar and he tapped out with around 5 seconds to go in the first match. OH! My grandson is in white.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
WOW - sorry to have missed this post! I have not been on here much lately!

Chandlers has great burgers - but so does lots of other places!

Again - sorry I missed this until today - 1st of March!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts